Senior Backend Developer, Ingestion Team
Tel Aviv, Israel /
Engineering – Engineering /
Logz.io is currently building the most advanced SaaS observability platform in the market, based on popular, cutting edge, open source technologies. We're looking for a highly motivated Senior Backend Developer who's passionate about their work and wants to take on a central role in developing a high scale, high throughput multi-cloud platform.
- Design and develop high throughput, low-latency backend processes and infrastructure in a highly scalable, multi-cloud platform.
- Improve existing technology stack to ensure high performance, stability, security & compliance.
- 4+ years of experience in Java/Kotlin development with deep expertise in microservice frameworks, approaches, and patterns
- Strong foundation and experience with development best practices & design patterns
- Self motivated, quick learner, proactive and a true team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a global company
- High performance JVM-based applications (JVM tuning, GC)
- Kafka, Elasticsearch/Opensearch, Prometheus, Observability
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Automation & Operations
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Helm