Account Executive- EMEA
Sales – Account Executive /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
Logz.io is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to deliver the only cloud-native observability platform based on the world’s most popular open-source software, designed for modern DevOps teams. We believe that culture is the compass to success, and so our Logz.io values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same. We are searching for an exceptional salesperson who is familiar with selling SaaS to tech buyers. The successful candidate will understand their prospects’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Logz.io most effectively. This person needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and prospects, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality work in a fast-paced environment Logz.io has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, fearless, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. Working days are Monday through Friday. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Learn and fully utilize the Logz.io Sales Methodology
- Apply out-of-the-box or creative approaches to navigate complex sales.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Logz.io through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of Logz.io throughout the buying cycle
- Maintain high forecasting accuracy of pipeline and deal flow
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Logz.io teammates to ensure customer success, with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
The skills, experience and knowledge you will bring should include:
- 3+ years of Account Executive experience
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Very high levels of personal and professional integrity.
- Familiarity with structured selling methodologies such as MEDDIC or Sandler
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with sales automation tools (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Ability to work Monday -Friday
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!