Senior Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing – Marketing
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
As the Senior Marketing Automation Manager at Looker, you will use your love of marketing automation to enable Looker to optimize and scale marketing campaigns globally. Leading your North America and EMEA based-team of marketing automation managers, you will be responsible for the management, strategy, and execution of all aspects of marketing automation. You will build and execute all of the marketing automation workflows, templates, and list segmentations, ensuring the right messages reach the right audiences at the right time. We’re looking for both a leader and a collaborator who can help define what needs to be done and then execute it in an environment characterized by flexibility, data-driven curiosity, and teamwork.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Work with marketing leadership to develop coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy
- Optimize and standardize marketing automation processes across the organization, including playbook creation
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders (demand gen, regional marketing, customer experience, alliances) to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Develop strategy and build campaign structure to support local language marketing campaigns
- Document and communicate/distribute across the organization best practices for marketing automation
- Work with marketing operations team to manage the project queue, ensuring requests are assigned and followed up by the appropriate people
- Serve as the Marketo Admin to manage support and technical issues.
- Clearly communicate requirements and capabilities to other teams with a strong focus on internal customer satisfaction and external customer experience
- Jump in to help out with ad hoc marketing operations projects as needed
- Manage internal team of marketing automation managers and oversee supporting agencies and contractors
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- A hunger to learn new things and implement cutting edge marketing technology
- Strong motivation to work closely with internal teams (creative, demand generation, regional marketing, customer experience, sales) and agency partners to create the best possible solutions. Can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including a bias toward action.
- Process-oriented - both in following existing processes as well as creating new ones
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation and the ability and desire to learn new tools quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in something that proves you are a tech savvy marketer.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing operations with focus on B2B marketing
- 4+ years working in marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Marketo Certification or related Marketing Automation tool
- Knowledge and experience with broader marketing technology landscape
- Experience working with business owners in defining project requirements
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a unified Platform for Data that delivers actionable business insights to every employee at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web scale. Over 1600 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London, Tokyo and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube or visit looker.com.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.