Senior Product Manager - SF
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
The Looker Product team is a small team with a diverse skill set - we value analytical talent, project management skills, software engineering experience, and anything that helps build great product. Our top priority is to put the customer before all else and work to improve the product on their behalf. We move quickly, but assertively, and aren’t afraid to make bold decisions when situations may be uncertain.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Love talking to customers. Everything we build is for the customer first.
- Fight for what you believe in. Your opinion will directly drive Looker’s future.
- Do. Looker is a company of builders and doers.
- Stay organized. Our ability to build and communicate the future is crucial to success.
- Become a Looker expert. Opinion without understanding won’t cut it.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 6+ years of product experience, experience in data analytics a plus
- A structured but flexible approach to product management
- Comfort with the ambiguous, confidence to own your projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical mindset, proficiency in SQL all the better
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 1200 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and YouTube.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in changing the way businesses use data.