Enterprise Sales Executive, UK
Sales – Sales
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Looker joined Google Cloud in February 2020.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
Do you have a passion for Data, Analtyics, and Business Intelligence? Are you a highly successful Outside or Inside Sales Executive for an Analytics or Business Intelligence software company looking for your next big opportunity? As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Looker, you will be helping customers fundamentally change the way they analyze their complex data and build value for their companies. You'll leverage your experience and aptitude in the primary value streams that drive Data and Analytics/Business Intelligence, including reporting, visualization, data exploration/discovery, and data science.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Drive and own opportunity development and sales responsibilities for named or regional Business Intelligence accounts across Europe
- Build relationships and establish communications at executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities for Looker’s “in-database” Business Intelligence software to solve customer Big Data problems
- Determine the applicability and business value of Looker's technology
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Looker to the customer at both the technical and business level
- Establish Looker’s ability to deliver business value through reference and use case selling, and proof of concept engagements
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identify the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Develop a 3x-5x 12 month pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with your Looker management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Review your opportunities with Looker management and extended team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Direct or indirect background in Business Intelligence with a strong understanding of market dynamics and process areas
- High level of Business Intelligence Software sales experience as Enterprise/Field/Outside representative with a demonstrated history to consistently meet or exceed performance targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Direct or indirect experience in Business Intelligence or demonstrated ability and background to communicate and position software technology
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Preferred: Enterprise/Field/Outside experience with data analytics, Business Intelligence, and/or data visualization software
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale. Over 2000 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. Looker joined Google Cloud in February 2020. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube or visit looker.com.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.