Sr. Manager, Enterprise Sales Development
Sales – Sales Development
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
As the outbound SDR Manager, you are responsible for growing, managing, mentoring and enabling our outbound Sales Development team based in New York. You will be responsible for both people and process and have a proven track record for managing Sales or Sales Development teams towards quotas. You are eager to onboard, train, and create an environment where process efficiencies are a part of the rep's day to day. You think outside of the box on ways to improve the process as it is, you naturally think about how to scale process long term, during rapid company growth.
Additionally, as a Manager you will be tracking the activities and results of members of your team. You have a mindset that weekly team meetings and one-on-one sessions should be used to discuss team and individual goals, understand what is and isn’t working for your team members, and provide effective coaching guidance.
Finally, you will work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing leadership and have an analytical mindset. In other words, you will find trends in sales data and take action proactively. You are a solid communicator who effectively shares findings with the leadership team and works collaboratively on solutions. You are comfortable exploring data for trends, answering questions with hard facts, and using data in day to day decision making.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Manage a team of 8 - 10 direct reports, including onboarding, continued training & education, coaching & performance management, and career development
- Develop, maintain, and optimize SDR processes for outbound prospecting, including individual & team best practices, as well as SLA implementation and governance
- Tweak existing processes and create new ones to address problems you, your team and the Management team have identified. Roll out processes, train your team on best practices, and track / analyze results
- Analyze team and individual metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional peers for you and your team (Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Territory Development)
- Establish proficiency with operational tools including Looker, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Marketo, and all tools used for SDR processes
- Manage the hiring process by screening candidates, scheduling interviews, organizing feedback, hosting team discussions, and making hiring decisions
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Penchant for helping, coaching, and motivating individuals
- Outbound Sales Development process best practices & expertise
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas (individual & team)
- Sales or Sales Development management experience
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a unified Platform for Data that delivers actionable business insights to every employee at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web scale. Over 1700 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter have trusted Looker to power their data-driven cultures. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London, Tokyo and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube or visit looker.com.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.