Professional Services Manager
Toronto Hub /
Customer Experience (CX) – Professional Services /
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
We’re looking for a relationship-focused, thoughtful, organized, and highly-communicative individual to join our Enablement Services team as our next Professional Services Manager. We believe that when a customer is given the right services at the right time in their customer journey, we’re empowering them to achieve long term adoption and growth with Loopio. This role will focus on providing specialized services to our customers. Each service will provide customers with access to our best practices, learned from onboarding and working with over 1000+ customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience, collaborating on projects, providing services end-to-end, and working with stakeholders at all levels.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create value through specialized Professional Services that yield immediate results while enabling customers to achieve long term success
- Apply project management skills by leading customer-driven initiatives, tasks will include scoping level of effort, creating deadlines, holding stakeholders accountable, and time tracking
- Provide recommendations and share best practices around Loopio’s RFP response workflows
- Work closely with customers on delivering our service offerings, which include technical content migrations, consultation of best practices, reporting need, and much more
- Support product project requests and Word Content Styles set up
- Document, formalize, evolve and share internal processes
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers through engaging emails and virtual meetings, earning customer trust through strong communication, follow-through and by demonstrating value
- Ensure that any new platform learnings are documented to share knowledge with the rest of your Professional Services team so that the team can continue to deliver a standardized experience
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to scope and recommend projects that will yield the highest impact and value
- Partner with our Engineering, Product, and Design team to stay knowledgeable on the Loopio platform, and to continuously share feedback regarding what should be productized, based on learnings from delivering services
- Collaborate with our Customer Onboarding team to help customers get set up quickly, efficiently, and on the right foot!
- Partner with our Education team to collaborate on creating online lessons that fill customer knowledge gaps. If you haven’t picked up on it yet… This is an incredibly cross-collaborative role!
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 2+ years experience of Customer Success, Professional Services, Consulting, and/or Customer Support experience; preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- You are excited by the idea of being a foundational member of the team, not only can you handle uncertainty, you are energized by the idea of being able to build something from nothing
- Tech savvy, a strong understanding and a thirst to learn new technologies and tools
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer experiences with the ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- You enjoy identifying new opportunities: opportunities to delight a customer, make things better for the team, further your personal goals, and recognize fellow team members.
- You take initiative in exploring unfamiliar areas and concepts with a hands-on approach
- You are excited by the idea of making users comfortable and excited to reach out to ask questions or share feedback by being human, being thoughtful, being a representative of Loopio and creating a great services experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail oriented multitasker - with a proven positive track record of managing projects from start to finish
- Team player and are there to support, empower and share learnings with your peers
- Confident expertise in Word content styling and Excel reporting are a nice to have
- Previous CRM exposure (such as Salesforce) are nice to have in this role
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and a company-wide annual retreat to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote-first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.