Manager, Customer Support
Toronto / Remote /
Customer Experience (CX) – Support & Services /
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
Loopio is looking for a relationship-focused, results-oriented individual who wants to lead our award winning Customer Support team at one of Canada’s most well regarded and quickly growing SaaS companies. In this role, you will directly manage a team of talented Customer Support Professionals. You’ll work with team members across the organization to champion the voice of the Customer, and work on critical projects to drive forward our overall Customer Experience. You’ll also be joining a Customer Experience leadership team with some of the most experienced and progressive leaders in the industry, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
What You'll Be Doing
- Build scalable processes, guidelines, handbooks, email templates, and frameworks to help streamline Support activities
- Develop creative strategies to impact core Support metrics (Response Time, CSAT, Case Age, Agent Efficiency) across the Support Team Research and implement new tools and self-service strategies to help automate and scale Support
- Provide one-on-one coaching and mentorship to the Support Team (our team covers support between 9am to 9pm EST). Be a trusted resource for the team as an effective point of contact for escalations of complex customer scenarios
- Build and drive personal development and growth plans for the team while continuously providing transparent and constructive feedback on overall performance
- Work with leaders of other Customer Experience teams and more broadly across Loopio to ensure visibility across team initiatives, drive high level company goals forward and reduce team-based silos
- Work with the Go-To-Market team to ensure successful product updates and launches, giving consideration to documentation and in-app notifications
- Take ownership of our Knowledge Base and ensure its usability, accuracy, and integrated experience, as an effective way to help customers self-serve and deflect Support tickets. Internally, create a documentation process that is relevant and repeatable.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to prioritize fixes and Customer Feedback, using a data-driven lens
- Monitor SLAs and communicate any down-time both internally and externally
- Build a brand in the Toronto Tech Community by playing an active role and helping to build Loopio’s reputation as a best-in-class organization
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 2+ years in a management role with a customer-facing Support team
- A minimum of 3 years of SaaS and / or Customer-Focused experience
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you’re representing Loopio and our customers internally and externally
- Exceptional relationship building skills; you can handle difficult and complex scenarios and provide candid and constructive feedback to members of your team
- Expert coach for your team; you can identify the right path to help each team member grow their career in the right direction for their unique needs
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized; your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Highly strategic; you like to understand the big picture, and new ways to drive forward high level organizational goals
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Jira is a plus
Where You'll Work
- Right now, we’re all working from home, but when it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best
- Do you want to work in an office most days, when public health restrictions lift? You’ll have that opportunity to hot-desk out of our beautiful Kensington Market office
- Do you want to work from home most of the time? Sounds great - we’re all a Zoom call away.
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely. And you’ll also make in-person connections: at company events, sales kick offs, or for full-team meetings
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company