Senior Product Manager (Core Experience)
Toronto Hub /
Engineering, Product & Design – Product /
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Core Experience team. The team's current mission is to surface the customized insights that compel our useres to take action and demonstrate the return on investment (ROI) that Loopio provides.
In order to achieve this vision, you will work with a broad array of technical and non-tech stakeholders all the way through product development and go-to-market. You will have visibility at the highest levels of Loopio’s leadership team and work on our most strategic future initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work alongside our UX Design team; represent the customer's voice during the ideation, validation, and iteration stages of product development
- Work closely with our Engineering team to incorporate technical feedback early and often; collaborate on explorations into customer data
- Drive a lean and agile development process; define meaningful sprint cycles, and run constant data-driven experiments
- Maintain a 6 month product roadmap that aligns with the team’s mission and product strategy.
- Define and own the measurable success metrics and Key Results for your initiatives; prioritize product development against those metrics
What You Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years of work experience in product management and shipping successful products. Experience working in a high growth B2B SaaS environment is a nice to have.
- Experience building reporting features and capabilities is a nice to have.
- Strong experience with agile product development; you can validate concepts and bring features to market quickly while iterating intelligently based on customer feedback
- Sharp analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Can effectively prioritize feature work with BAU requests that may include but are not limited to bug fixes, tech debt, and accessibility.
- Curious, growth mindset: you humbly see critical feedback as a gift.
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio:
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and company-wide annual retreat to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.