Sales Development Intern
Hello from Loop! We’re a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
The Sales Team at Loop is the engine that powers the business. In an ever evolving market and company, the sales team seeks to provide revenue and stability that can accelerate our vision to market. We’re looking for Sale Development Interns to participate in our internship program starting Summer 2024. This is a full-time position from May to August.
As an intern at Loop, you will work closely with our Sales Development team to identify and qualify potential customers. You’ll learn about our product, merchants, and sales best practices.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote within the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn what type of brands are our ideal merchants and how to qualify potential customers
- Assist our Sales Development Representatives with tracking and documenting their interactions and lead info into our CRM
- Uncover sales opportunities through any means necessary - this will include mostly email, but also phone, social media, text, LinkedIn, and Loop-provided lead generation platforms
- Stay up-to-date on the ecommerce industry and what our competitors are doing
- Develop an understanding of selling a B2B SaaS product
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have an interest in sales
- Experience working in a client-facing or customer service role is a plus
- Communication is your jam - you have excellent communication skills through email, phone, video, you name it!
- You’re eager to ramp your general business and product knowledge
- Ready to dive headfirst into a fast-paced startup environment
- You are genuinely curious and ask thoughtful questions to discover more insights
- You have a tried and true method to prioritize, stay organized, and juggle multiple things at once
$17 - $22 an hour
We know that making decisions about your career and compensation is a huge deal. Because of that, we’re incredibly thoughtful about our compensation strategy. We want you to feel safe and excited, but also comfortable with the compensation package of a startup. We’ve outlined some important information for you here, but please know there’s a lot more to compensation than we can cover in this job posting.
The posted salary range is the base salary (hourly wage) for this opportunity. The salary range is subject to change, and may be adjusted in the future.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.