Columbus, OH /
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
As an Account Executive, you will play an integral role in showing our high potential, emerging merchants how they can accelerate the growth of their business with Loop. You will own the full sales cycle from prospect to close, working with a variety of stakeholders along the way.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. We would love for you to join us in the Columbus office for this role, but staying fully remote is a possibility for the right candidate.
Challenge: Be accountable to revenue goals for selling the best ecommerce returns platform ever
- You’ll have quarterly quotas for revenue, which you’ll accomplish through a consultative approach - you should love breaking down online business models, thoroughly understanding them and using that context to pitch real value to merchants.
- Our Account Executives handle the full lifecycle - you’ll build your pipeline, determine if a merchant is the right fit for our product and work through our SaaS sales process with urgency.
- You can expect to sell to a variety of stakeholders - our merchants typically involve their customer experience, technical, product and accounting teams in our conversations. To be successful in these conversations, you’ll need deep technical understanding about complex product integrations.
- 2+ years of business development or sales development experience.
- Deep understanding of the full lifecycle sales process, with strong experience managing leads of all sizes, perhaps closing some deals of your own.
- You thrive in a high volume, high transaction environment and have a tried and true method to prioritize, stay organized, and handle every touchpoint with care.
- You have a history of exceeding goals throughout your career.
- Can share several examples of when your team helped you sell the product you had - you know no human closes a deal in isolation and avoid making promises your product team can’t keep.
- If you have experience working with the Shopify ecosystem, that is a huge differentiator for us! We also highly value SaaS and ecommerce experience.
Challenge: Elevate the sales culture at Loop
- Act as THE voice of our market, sharing insights with our marketing, merchant success and product teams so we can be exceptional at responding to market needs.
- We’ll look to you to provide sales leadership on your team, by supporting your team members and making everyone around you better.
- Created exceptional partnerships with your internal partners, and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with.
- Made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and supporting content.
- Can share a couple examples of how you’ve spread your expertise to coworkers with the goal of leveling up the skills of your team.
- Can share an example of when you lost a deal, and what you learned from the experience.
Loop has a dream for the future of commerce. We believe in a world where we're more mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own and we share values with the brands who create them. We know that building lasting connections between humans can be magic, and we're all rallying behind our vision to pioneer how to bring more of it to commerce.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a humane work experience that prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it.
Connection matters now more than ever before, and this is only the beginning. Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.