Columbus, OH /
Account Executive at Loop
*You can be located in our Columbus, OH office or remote with a 6-hour overlap with the eastern timezone
Here’s what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop is changing the way brands and their customers think about the online shopping experience. Our product is the most robust returns and exchange solution in the Shopify ecosystem. We believe that true customer love for a brand is built after the purchase, and transforming pain points into delightful experiences is the path to becoming an unforgettable brand. We’re growing our sales team to capture the massive opportunity ahead of us to penetrate more markets, explore new verticals and build lasting partnerships with the most progressive brands in the ecosystem.
Challenge: Be accountable to revenue goals for selling the best ecommerce returns platform ever
- You’ll have quarterly quotas for revenue, which you’ll accomplish through a consultative approach - you should love breaking down online business models, thoroughly understanding them and using that context to pitch real value to merchants
- Our Account Executives handle the full lifecycle - you’ll build your pipeline, determine if a merchant is the right fit for our product and work through our SaaS sales process with urgency
- You can expect to sell to a variety of stakeholders - our merchants typically involve their customer experience, technical, product and accounting teams in our conversations. To be successful in these conversations, you’ll need deep technical understanding about complex product integrations
- Around 5 years of full lifecycle SaaS sales experience, accountable for managing the largest deals at your organization
- You have a history of exceeding revenue goals throughout your career
- Able to explain the sales methodology you follow and how you learned and perfected it over time
- Can share several examples of when your team helped you sell the product you had - you know no human closes a deal in isolation and avoid making promises your product team can’t keep
- If you have experience working with the Shopify ecosystem, that is a huge differentiator for us!
Challenge: Elevate the sales culture at Loop
- Act as THE voice of our market, sharing insights with our marketing, merchant success and product teams so we can be exceptional at responding to market needs
- We’ll look to you to provide sales leadership on your team, by supporting your team members and making everyone around you better
- Created exceptional partnerships with your internal partners, and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with
- Made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and supporting content
- Can share a couple examples of how you’ve spread your expertise to coworkers with the goal of leveling up the skills of your team
- Can share an example of when you lost a deal, and what you learned from the experience