Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
As a Sales Engineer, you will help break down technical barriers to enable our sales and partner teams to show high growth, high volume merchants how they can accelerate the growth of their business with Loop.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. We would love for you to join us in the Columbus office for this role, but staying fully remote is a possibility for the right candidate.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Loop’s ecosystem and integrations, staying up to date on the latest builds.
- Provide support to our current Loop sales and partner teams through various channels including Slack, Zoom, Asana, and Notion.
- Work to help vet and close deals from a technical requirements perspective for both our sales team and development partners/agencies.
- Create customized product demos and proof of concepts for use during on-site or virtual client demonstrations.
- Answer questions about our APIs for both our internal and external partners.
- Explore creative ways to develop on the Loop platform.
- Mentor and coach the sales team on technical aspects of Loop.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B pre-sales solutions engineering in the Shopify ecosystem or E-commerce.
- You can share examples of how you’ve helped sales teams win customers with your technical expertise.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with the desire to tackle challenges head-on.
- Familiarity with and ability to explain web APIs.
- You have strong in-person and virtual communication skills, and are able to quickly adapt to meet the needs of your audience (we love an awesome sense of humor!).
- Innate desire to learn, master, and teach our growing enterprise customers and agencies the ins and outs of our product.
- You have a history of making your role better than you found it by proactively seeking coaching, and creating and continuously improving expectations, processes, and supporting content.
Loop has a dream for the future of commerce. We believe in a world where we're more mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own and we share values with the brands who create them. We know that building lasting connections between humans can be magic, and we're all rallying behind our vision to pioneer how to bring more of it to commerce.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a humane work experience that prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it.
Connection matters now more than ever before, and this is only the beginning. Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.