Product Marketing Manager
Loop is the ecommerce returns platform for brands that obsess over customer experience.
We've earned our reputation by pioneering the online exchange experience and enabling customers to shop for new products they love. We were the first returns platform to allow exchanges for any product in a store, we are the only returns platform to offer incentives to exchange instead of refund, and our exchange rates are up to 60% higher than our competition because of it.
We are the returns platform that built a shopping experience inside the returns experience — and we need you to help us build Product Marketing from the ground up.
By joining our team, you'll work with growing ecommerce giants like Allbirds, SKIMS, Tecovas, Princess Polly, Mizzen+Main, Brooklinen, Barstool Sports, Marine Layer, and 500+ others.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating the stories we bring to market, finding innovative ways to influence ecommerce personas, and launching new products that reinvent the online shopping experience. You'll report to the Manager of Product Marketing, employee #5 at Loop.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, but more than half of our 75-person team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
Create a deep understanding of the market within our product teams
- Act as the voice of our market by building systems to collect feedback from our go-to-market teams, separate the signal from noise, and share your conclusions with our Product team
- Support roadmap prioritization by creating tight feedback loops that consistently validate the problems we’re solving
- Create the value stories we bring to market and ensure all members of Product, Engineering, and Design understand them and can communicate them effectively
Create a deep understanding of the product within our go-to-market teams
- Act as the voice of our product by understanding where we win, leaning into our strengths, and creating messaging for our Sales, Merchant Success and Marketing teams
- Enable our go-to-market teams to be more effective by identifying resources we can build to influence target personas and verticals
- Become the in-house expert on ecommerce, our product, and our competition
Execute launch plans for all new product releases
- Drive demand and feature adoption by writing positioning, value propositions, and messaging that inspires ecommerce brands
- Empower our go-to-market teams to crush their goals by creating customer stories and competitive battlecards that influence key verticals and personas
- Crush your goals by collaborating across multiple departments to execute your product launch plan and all supporting marketing campaigns
- Around 4 years of experience in Product Marketing for B2B SaaS products
- Previous experience in Product Management, Sales, or Content Marketing
- Able to share examples of your work that helped your organization achieve goals: product messaging, positioning, personas, enablement materials, ICP work, etc.
- Created exceptional relationships with your internal teams and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with
- You’re obsessed with buyer personas and have proven success using them effectively and encouraging others to do the same
- Can share examples of when you’ve had to lean into tough conversations with your partners, both giving and receiving difficult feedback
- You have a personal brand in your current industry – prospects, customers and competitors know of you
- Your superpower is patience – you understand that every word matters
Loop has a dream for the future of commerce. We believe in a world where we're more mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own and we share values with the brands who create them. We know that building lasting connections between humans can be magic, and we're all rallying behind our vision to pioneer how to bring more of it to commerce.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a humane work experience that prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it.
Connection matters now more than ever before, and this is only the beginning. Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.