Lead Product Manager
Product, Design & User Experience /
Our mission is to bring incredible customer support to mid-market & enterprise B2C companies.
Customer support outsourcing is an antiquated, bloated $100B market. Most B2C companies outsource their customer support when they reach a certain size — begrudgingly — and very few of these companies are happy with their outsourcing solution.
We're building software to teach people how to do incredible customer support, route customer inquiries to the best possible person, dynamically retrain people during spikes in volume, and automate tedious work. We think customer support is broken, and we want to fix it.
We love learning, we work hard, and we're obsessed with doing right by our customers. We're wrapping up our seed round, and we're backed by leading Silicon Valley investors — come join us!
We're looking for a creative, experienced Lead Product Manager to join our growing team and help us evolve the look and feel of our software and shape our product direction.
As an early team member, you will be working directly with the founding team to bring Loop Support's product vision to life.
- Create storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to keep project timelines on track and communicate your ideas to the broader team
- Develop user experiences and design systems across our product, from the software used by our agents to the data dashboards we present to our clients
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and roadmap
- Bringing your ideas to life through brainstorming, sketching, prototyping, diagraming, and producing high-fidelity mockups.
- Directly interfacing with our users to conduct interviews, research, and data gathering to inform your design direction.
- Experience designing for a SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experiences crafting user interfaces
- Proven track record for solving ambiguous or complex design problems
- A growth mindset — you're open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, but can keep an eye on the bigger picture
- A love for expanding your skills and prioritizing learning
- Mastery of the Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or whatever tools you prefer to get the job done
- Experience working on a small team
- Some front-end coding experience
- Decent sense of humor