Full-Stack Software Engineer
Our mission is to bring incredible customer support to mid-market & enterprise B2C companies.
Customer support outsourcing is an antiquated, bloated $100B market. Most B2C companies outsource their customer support when they reach a certain size — begrudgingly — and very few of these companies are happy with their outsourcing solution.
We're building software to teach people how to do incredible customer support, route customer inquiries to the best possible person, dynamically retrain people during spikes in volume, and automate tedious work. We think customer support is broken, and we want to fix it.
We love learning, we work hard, and we're obsessed with doing right by our customers. We're wrapping up our seed round, and we're backed by leading Silicon Valley investors — come join us!
We're looking for a creative, experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team and help us evolve the look and feel of our software and shape our product direction.
As an early team member, you will be working directly with the founding team to bring Loop Support's product vision to life.
- Ruby on Rails
- Chrome extension development
- SaaS experience (preferably B2B)
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Strong analytical skills & math skills
- Detail-oriented, but can keep an eye on the bigger picture
- A love for expanding your skills and prioritizing learning
- OK with rolling up your sleeves a bit (when we started Loop Support, we took turns doing the customer support)
- Experience working on a small team
- Decent sense of humor