Remote Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support /
At Loop Support, we help small businesses provide amazing customer support. If you're smart, kind-hearted, and enjoy learning new things - we'd love to work with you!
We have several positions available - we are looking for applicants who can work at least 15-28 hours a week.
We are a 100% remote company, so this role will remain remote post COVID-19. The first week or so will consist of 1-1 training with one of our customer support managers, during which we will cover the company’s workflows and protocols. We will work with you to find a convenient time to schedule the training sessions. We pay you for any time you spend with us, whether it be training or shift work.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints, via email
- Answer questions about products
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Assist customers over the phone, if applicable
- Based in the United States
- Excellent written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Distraction-free home office
- Stable internet connection
- A good sense of humor doesn't hurt :)
If you choose to apply, we have a few questions about your timing and availability for work, as well as your communication preferences. Please, please, please know that there is no right answer. We have shifts every day of the week and every hour of the day for email and phone support. We very much just want to know what's best for you, so we can make sure we're considering you for the right opportunity.