Director of Marketplace Operations
Loupe was founded out of a desire to do better. Our origin story is a humble one: We saw that the sports card collecting hobby had a lot of inefficiencies, and we wanted to improve on it. At its heart, Loupe is a place where sports card buyers and sellers can come together to share their hobby. We pride ourselves on making it easy and fun to partake in card collecting. You don’t need to love sports or sports cards to work at Loupe. We only ask that you share our vision of creating a better destination for the community of collectors. Together, we can do better — and we can make a lot of people happy along the way.
Reporting to the CEO, the individual we seek for this position is experienced in marketplaces and B2B account management. Your main goal will be to ensure that all aspects of our Loupe Partner program are optimized and make sure sellers find success.
- Manage relationships with external third party sellers
- Work to ensure alignment with our B2C growth and sales plans
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
- Analyze performance metrics to explain variances to business
- Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces growth plans
- Report weekly sales report to management
- Oversee the development of customer relationships
Skills / Experience
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or related field
- 2 years’ experience managing managing B2B accounts, preferably for an online marketplace
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
We want to be a good employer, and we want to be a company that you’re proud to work for. To that end, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure you’re comfortable in your work environment, that you have opportunities for learning and professional growth, and that you’re given all the tools to do your best work. Loupe offers medical, dental, short/long term disability, and vision coverage.