Head of Growth Marketing
Loupe was founded out of a desire to do better. Our origin story is a humble one: We saw that the sports card collecting hobby had a lot of inefficiencies, and we wanted to improve on it. At its heart, Loupe is a place where sports card buyers and sellers can come together to share their hobby. We pride ourselves on making it easy and fun to partake in card collecting. You don’t need to love sports or sports cards to work at Loupe. We only ask that you share our vision of creating a better destination for the community of collectors. Together, we can do better — and we can make a lot of people happy along the way.
Reporting to the CEO, the individual we seek for this position is experienced in marketing and growth hacking. Your main goal will be to continuing to grow Loupe's customer base while optimizing spend.
- Demand generation through all available marketing channels
- Focus on top of funnel conversion and engagement
- Understand the Loupe customer lifecycle
- Create and execute referral programs
- Iterate and test to optimize CAC
- Partner with various team members to build integrated marketing
Skills / Experience
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or related field
- 2 years’ experience working in marketing and growth hacking
- Experiencing executing and evaluating A/B testing
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
We want to be a good employer, and we want to be a company that you’re proud to work for. To that end, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure you’re comfortable in your work environment, that you have opportunities for learning and professional growth, and that you’re given all the tools to do your best work. Loupe offers medical, dental, short/long term disability, and vision coverage.