Customer Experience Lead
Loupe was founded out of a desire to do better. Our origin story is a humble one: We saw that the sports card collecting hobby had a lot of inefficiencies, and we wanted to improve on it. At its heart, Loupe is a place where sports card buyers and sellers can come together to share their hobby.
We pride ourselves on making it easy and fun to partake in card collecting. You don’t need to love sports or sports cards to work at Loupe. We only ask that you share our vision of creating a better destination for the community of collectors. Together, we can do better — and we can make a lot of people happy along the way.
About the Role
As the Customer Experience Lead, you will ensure that all of our customers have a best-in-class experience with the Loupe brand. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will act as a subject matter expert connecting with customers to resolve account inquiries at varying stages of the customer journey. You will be part of an empathetic and supportive team, where your front-line work is directly connected to the growth and success of Loupe.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Deliver a personalized experience via email and chat, providing essential resources when needed
- Build out our FAQ guide for easy referencing of our most common questions
- Strategize ways to improve and streamline our processes to better serve our customers
- Notice and communicate even the smallest trends and customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 2-3 years experience directly working with customers within technology or an online marketplace
- Superior written and verbal communication across all customer service channels
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Experience working with high-value or luxury items
- Experience trumps a college degree so we have no minimum education requirements
We strive to be a best-in-class employer and a company that you’re proud to work for. To that end, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure you’re comfortable in your work environment, that you have opportunities for learning and professional growth, and that you’re given all the tools to do your best work. We also have some pretty great perks:
Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
Loupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.