Talent & Culture Lead
Loved is a San Francisco based financial-technology company helping kids and families to buy stocks, grow savings and build financial understanding via its iOS, Android and web apps.
We are on a mission to uplift the potential of every American child by building understanding of money, finance and investing, to encourage saving for the future, sensible spending and life success via financial empowerment. This is the reason we exist, why we love our work and why we work so hard towards the success of our mission.
Our fast-growing and driven team operates at our office locations in San Francisco and Gurgaon, and increasingly remotely.
We are seeking a Talent & Culture Lead to report directly to the Founder/CEO and company hiring managers.
As our talent and culture lead, you will be responsible for building a world class high performing team, and driving company team culture.
Who we're looking for
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic, fun and magnetic attitude
- You will be able to speak passionately about Loved, its products and team to sell our company to a recruitment pipeline
- You have 2+ years of recruitment experience hiring technical teams
What you'll do
- Developing a constantly improving fun, data driven and enthusiastic company culture
- Recruiting new team members to our family
- Other human resource tasks including team branding, events, training, employee onboarding, and other ad-hoc tasks
Loved is venture backed by Tim Connors, PivotNorth Capital and is a team of approximately 15 people. We look for team members that combine intelligence, experience, drive and enthusiasm for our mission. We always are seeking to improve our working environment and culture, and look for team members that are a good fit for our team. We are an equal opportunity workplace.