Technical Delivery Lead
Loved is the financial services platform for the next generation. We focus on those under the age of 18 because we believe in the difference we can make to their financial success. Building a great team is essential for us to create a product that our customers' love and that help them succeed.
We are still small yet we are growing fast, so we want those that will outperform and become leaders within our company as it grows. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its extended office in Gurgaon.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon Office of Loved as a Technical Delivery Lead.
- As our Technical Delivery Lead, you will be a part of the core technology leadership team.
- Working directly with leadership, you will build successful backend, web and mobile platforms.
- You will be responsible to innovate, lead, develop and scale our engineering capabilities, to keep up with our hypergrowth.
- As the leader of the technology team, you will champion the technology roadmap and vision.
- Resolve scaling issues before they happen.
- Be the primary interface between all divisions of the company and engineering.
- Lead and grow the engineering team into a high-performance team of engineers.
- Institute best engineering practices to deliver successful innovative products.
- Ensure production environments stay live through high levels of concurrency.
- Work closely with the product team, and be involved in conceptualizing and building new products from scratch.
- 10+ Years of total experience in server-side application design & development and 5 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Master of a full technology stack that includes Microservices, Docker, Lambda, DynamoDB (NoSQL) and GraphQL.
- Should have played the role of a technical scrum master and ran daily stand-ups.
- Should be able to challenge and open to be challenged.
- Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience in AWS core services.
- Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience in platform development.
- Should hold experience in being a people manager for 5+ years in managing, hiring & grooming a sizeable team of developers.
- Experience working in environments of hyper-growth.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and previous experience working with complex data sets. Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in supporting live production infrastructure, scaling DevOps, and the ability to put out fires under pressure.
- Superior leadership capabilities. Able to lead, inspire and improve the team.
- Proven ability to align company vision with technology goals and execute.
- Empathy towards users and developers.
- Knowledge of ReactJS or ReactNative is a plus
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.