VP of Acquisition
Loved is a San Francisco based financial-technology company helping kids and families to buy stocks, grow savings and build financial understanding via its iOS, Android and web apps.
We are on a mission to uplift the potential of every American child by building understanding of money, finance and investing, to encourage saving for the future, sensible spending and life success via financial empowerment. This is the reason we exist, why we love our work and why we work so hard towards the success of our mission.
Our fast-growing and driven team operates at our office locations in San Francisco and Gurgaon, and increasingly remotely.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join Loved as a VP of Acquisition.
US based remote candidates will be considered for the role.
- Passion for data, problem solving and data-driven decision making.
- Strategic thinker ability to interpret data smartly to make informed recommendations.
- Self-starter who is results driven.
What you'll do
- Develop a robust customer acquisition strategy for sustainable growth, then execute, optimize and scale it.
- Plan and conduct research on customer behavior, positioning resonance, competitive landscape, customer segmentation, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Leverage data, customer insights and market data to create informed product and marketing recommendations.
- Define goals, then test and optimize funnels, messaging and visuals to achieve desired outcomes.
- Lead product and marketing initiatives that promote company growth objectives.
What you've done
- 5 or more years experience in online and mobile performance consumer marketing
- Bachelors degree or higher in a quantitative field like economics/finance/mathematics
- Experience in testing and optimization of digital properties including multivariate testing, landing page and banner optimization
Loved is venture backed by Tim Connors, PivotNorth Capital and is a team of approximately 15 people. We look for team members that combine intelligence, experience, drive and enthusiasm for our mission. We always are seeking to improve our working environment and culture, and look for team members that are a good fit for our team. We are an equal opportunity workplace.