Product Growth Manager
Loved is the financial services platform for the next generation. We focus on those under the age of 18 because we believe in the difference we can make to their financial success. Building a great team is essential for us to create a product that our customers' love and that help them succeed.
We are still small yet we are growing fast, so we want those that will outperform and become leaders within our company as it grows. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its extended office in Gurgaon.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon office of Loved as a Product Growth Manager.
- Define growth strategy towards company objectives.
- Execute, test, monitor and optimize paid and organic growth initiatives including paid and non-paid acquisition channels.
- Creative out of the box thinker that can co-develop marketing strategies, marketing creative, viral social campaigns, new features and product innovations to achieve customer and business objectives.
- Data focused with the ability to measure and monitor customer behavior across marketing channels and the customer experience quantitatively using data and qualitatively using customer insights.
- Ability to data driven hypothesis that can be tested and scaled where proven.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Create and maintain product and marketing dashboards.
- 3-6 years of consumer product analytics, marketing and growth experience at a fast growing digital consumer product in a high growth environment.
- Google Analytics, BI tools such as Looker and SQL skills are preferred.
- Apple Search Ads, Google Play Ads, Facebook Ad channels along with affiliate networks.
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.