Senior NodeJS Developer
Loved is a San Francisco based financial-technology company helping kids and families to buy stocks, grow savings and build financial understanding via its iOS, Android and web apps.
We are on a mission to uplift the potential of every American child by building understanding of money, finance and investing, to encourage saving for the future, sensible spending and life success via financial empowerment. This is the reason we exist, why we love our work and why we work so hard towards the success of our mission.
Our fast-growing and driven team operates at our office locations in San Francisco and Gurgaon, and increasingly remotely.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon office of Loved as a Senior NodeJS Developer.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops growth, collaboration, and innovation.
- Have 3 years or more of backend development experience including with NodeJS, GraphQL / Rest API's event-driven microservices, GraphQL, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudWatch and production support experience.
- Have excellent communication abilities.
- Contribute suggestions for an improved user experience.
Extra points for:
- Experience with consumer apps, money or finance products.
- Interest in learning about money and finance topics, and helping others do the same.
Loved is venture backed by Tim Connors, PivotNorth Capital and is a team of approximately 15 people. We look for team members that combine intelligence, experience, drive and enthusiasm for our mission. We always are seeking to improve our working environment and culture, and look for team members that are a good fit for our team. We are an equal opportunity workplace.