Loved is the financial services platform for the next generation. We focus on those under the age of 18 because we believe in the difference we can make to their financial success. Building a great team is essential for us to create a product that our customers' love and that help them succeed.
We are still small yet we are growing fast, so we want those that will outperform and become leaders within our company as it grows. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its extended office in Gurgaon.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon Office of Loved as QA Lead.
- Lead Quality Engineering team responsible for feature verification, test automation and load testing.
- Collaborate with engineering and product managers to review and understand functional requirements and drive QA activities for the development and release.
- Capture performance data, and drive the analysis and resolution of key quality issues.
- Enhance our processes, systems, and best practices to deeply integrate QA methodologies in all of our software projects.
- Attract top talent to fuel the growth of the quality engineering team.
- Significant QA leadership experience in software development and leading QA team,
- Experience with the design and implementation of automation frameworks, including automation script programming.
- Experience with developing and driving QA/release processes.
- Deep understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle with the ability to implement and maintain product quality controls in an Agile environment.
- Knowledgeable of software development lifecycle tools (source control, defect tracking systems, release management, continuous integration).
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.