Civil Project Engineer
Irvine, CA /
Engineering – Civil Engineering /
LPA is seeking a passionate Civil Project Engineer to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a member of our civil engineering team, you will work on a broad range of projects from office, education and recreation buildings to complex laboratories, health care facilities, and performing arts centers. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
You will join a high-performing, fast paced, multi-disciplinary design team, and you will impact projects at each stage of design and across LPA’s nine market sectors. We offer numerous education and mentoring opportunities including site tours, software training, tech talks, study groups for licensure exams and monthly LPA-U courses centered around innovative and sustainable design practices. Join a firm where engineers voices are heard, creative design ideas are encouraged, and your work is highly regarded.
Civil Project Engineer Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of civil engineering projects
- Professional Engineering license required
Civil Project Engineer Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and Civil 3D is required
- Strong technical knowledge of industry software
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable to support both, management and design
Civil Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Project Engineer will work in unison with Project Designers and Project Managers to lead the project design process
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Active in professional organizations
- Mentor-ship from Senior Engineers, Project Managers, and Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.