Interior Project Manager
San Jose, CA
Interior Design – All Studios /
LPA is seeking a passionate Interior Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners in our workplace practice. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members across studios on projects that are both local and across California and Texas. Our clients are both public and private and represent nine different market segments so your career can take many different trajectories.
We walk the talk in changing lives by design. Our sustainability commitment is real, we are the only large firm in the nation to comply with the 2030 Challenge for the past two years running. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
We’re committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance and it is neatly summarized in our Just label. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
What you will do:
- You will be living and breathing the project from inception to completion and be able to turn your hand to all aspects of the project.
- You will be the main client point of contact on all of your projects.
- Prepare schedules, budgets and work plan documents during all phases of the project.
- Review contractual and financial construction administration documents.
- Project types include primarily workplace, commercial and civic.
- Review research for product and construction methods related to project.
- Mentor your team members and help to train and upskill them.
What we will do:
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including licensure incentives, professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- Provide study grants for exploration – Catapult, LPA Foundation
Interior Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Interior Architecture, Interior Design and/or Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of interior architectural projects
- Architecture license or Interiors Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel. Knowledge of Revit and Bluebeam preferred.
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budget.
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000 and is eligible for annual bonus. If you are hired at LPA, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience and/or project complexity. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.