Structural Engineering Project Manager
Irvine, CA /
Engineering – Structural Engineering /
LPA is seeking a passionate Structural Engineering Project Manager to build and lead the firm’s structural engineering group while collaborating on projects of all types with our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and medical planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Structural Engineering Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering required, Master’s Degree encouraged
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of building design
- Structural Engineering (SE) license required
Structural Engineering Project Manager Requirements:
- Proficiency in RAM, RISA and ETABs required. Familiarity with Revit encouraged
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budgets
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
Structural Engineering Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will work in unison with Managing and Design Directors to lead the project design on a variety of projects
- Prepare and manage schedules, budgets and work plans during all phases of the design process
- Participate in the leadership of a large and growing team of structural engineers and designers
- Build a long-term career at one of the most respected and fastest growing integrated design firms in the country
- Mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors in both advanced structural engineering and informed integrated design
- Serve as Engineer of Record
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.