Landscape Architectural Project Designer
San Diego, CA /
Landscape Architecture – Education & Urban Design Studios /
LPA is seeking a passionate Project Designer to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Landscape Architectural Project Designer Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 8+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Landscape Architectural license required
Landscape Architectural Project Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency of CAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic presentation skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: articulate, engaging and motivating
- Inspire quality throughout the entire project process
Landscape Architectural Project Designer Responsibilities:
- The Project Designer will work in unison with the Project Landscape Architect and Project Manager to lead the project design and support the Design Director in developing innovative design solutions
- Prepare presentations and documentation in the programming and schematic design phase with the pursuit of the final client approval
- Develop and create design solutions with the client and team in support of the LPA brand
- Work on research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Mentor-ship from Design Directors and Managing Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.