Architectural Design Coordinator
San Diego, CA /
Architecture – All Studios /
LPA is seeking a passionate Architectural Design Coordinator to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Architectural Design Coordinator Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required
- 5-15 years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Actively pursuing architectural licensure and LEED accreditation
Architectural Design Coordinator Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Confident in internal and external presentations
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to pursue high quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
- Strong background in design. Capable of ideating and producing design.
Architecture Design Coordinator Responsibilities:
- The Architectural Design Coordinator will assist Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare documentation for design development and construction documents
- Organize research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentor-ship with project leaders and managing directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.