Landscape Architectural Project Manager | Sport + Recreation
San Diego, CA /
Landscape Architecture – Sport + Recreation /
LPA is seeking a passionate Sport + Recreation Landscape Architectural Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Sport + Recreation Landscape Architectural Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Landscape Architectural license required
- A demonstrated expertise in sport + recreational projects
Sport + Recreation Landscape Architectural Project Manager Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and Microsoft products is required. SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budgets
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Ability to inspire collaboration between client and projects teams as the single point of contact
Sport + Recreation Landscape Architectural Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will work in unison with Project Architects and Project Designers to lead the project design
- Prepare schedules, budgets and work plan documents during all phases of the design process
- Review research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Process contractual and financial construction administration documents
- Mentor-ship form Managing Directors and Design Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.