Plumbing Design Coordinator
Irvine, CA /
Engineering – Plumbing Engineering /
LPA is seeking a passionate Plumbing Engineering Design Coordinator to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a contributor to our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Plumbing Design Coordinator Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, preferred but not required
- 5-15 years of experience in engineering and the design of building plumbing systems
Plumbing Design Coordinator Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit and good knowledge of industry software is preferred.
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to pursue high quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
Plumbing Design Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Design Coordinator will assist Engineers, Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of building design assignments
- Prepare engineering calculations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Research, recommend and select equipment, systems, and products related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentor and receive assistance from other designers
- Receive mentor-ship and training from senior engineers, designers and project leaders
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.