Landscape Architectural Designer
San Antonio, TX /
Landscape Architecture – Education & Urban Design Studios /
LPA is seeking a passionate Landscape Architectural Designer to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Landscape Architectural Designer Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 0-5 years of experience in all phases of landscape architectural projects
Landscape Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and open minded to learn and assume increased responsibilities
- Committed to building a long-term professional career
Landscape Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
- The Landscape Architectural Designer will assist Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare presentations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Work on research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentorship from senior designers and project leaders
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.