Design Coordinator | Interiors
San Jose, CA /
Interior Design – All Studios /
LPA is seeking a passionate Interior Design Coordinator to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Interior Design Coordinator Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design required
- 8-15 years of experience in all phases of interiors projects
- Actively pursuing Interiors Certification and LEED accreditation
Interior Design Coordinator Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Confident in internal and external presentations
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable for pursuing coordinated quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
Interior Design Coordinator Responsibilities:
- The Design Coordinator will assist Design Director, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare documentation for space plans, pricing plans, design development and construction documents
- Organize research for products and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentorship with Project Leaders and Managing Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA’s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.