Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Shelton, CT /
Qual Team /
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx, Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
To continue our growth and success we need people on our team who enjoy talking to people over the phone to help them and our clients build successful, lasting relationships. Your typical day involves making and taking calls to and from customers to qualify them prior to transferring them to a sales representative at the client. The conversations are primarily with people who have inquired about our clients’ services or our clients have an offer for their existing customers to get more from their current services. Our clients come from many different businesses that include mortgages, insurance, education, and other consumer services.
We are looking for people who take pride in getting the job done for our clients.
You will be a great fit with our team if you:
· Are comfortable talking over the phone helping people
· Have a positive, professional attitude
· Are a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
Education: High school or equivalent (preferred)
· Make and take customer phone calls
· Successfully use scripts to guide conversations
· Record information on the consumer conversation using LQ systems
· Work with different clients and campaigns
· Provide quality customer experiences
· Strong communication skills
· Experience working with computers
· A quiet work space that is free from noise or distractions
· Previous call center or customer service experience a plus
· Military sensitivity a plus
· Must live in Connecticut
Hardware Requirements (Minimum):
· Computer Type: Windows-based Desktop or Laptop PC ONLY. (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Smart devices, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
· Operating System: Windows 10
· Screen Requirements: Minimum required screen resolution is 1366x768. If you have a laptop a separate monitor (19” or larger) is highly recommended
· RAM: 4 GB (minimum)
· CPU Processor Speed: Dual Core 2 GHz (minimum)
· Free Disk Space: 20 GB (minimum)
· USB Ports: 2 available (minimum)
· USB Headset: Logitech H390 or equivalent
· Mouse: Standard mouse. No touchpads.
· Anti-Virus Enabled: Windows Defender or Microsoft Essentials (Pre-installed on most Windows systems)
Internet Requirements (Minimum):
· Connection Type: Home DSL, Cable, or Fiber with wired Ethernet connection required. Private/public WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, cellular, and/or Hotspots are NOT compatible
· Connection Speed: Consistent download speed 5 MB; upload speed 3 MB. Higher is better. Search Google for “Speed Test” to check your speed).
Salary: Starting at $13.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time with shifts available between 8am and 8pm CST
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package:
· Flexible work schedule
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Medical/Dependent flexible spending account (FSA)
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Short Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Accident Insurance
· Critical Illness Insurance