Digital Marketing Manager- Affiliate
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas; Riverside, CA; and Shelton, CT.
An Affiliate Client Manager or Sr. Manager who will lead the strategy and overall client relationships through a portfolio of affiliate marketing campaigns. Starting more self-sufficiently, but building towards working with an analyst and publisher manager, you will be responsible for operating acquisition campaigns and for setting the overall strategy for customer acquisition, growing key client relationships, and growing your portfolio of affiliate clients.
- Own portfolio of affiliate client revenue and work with digital marketing analysts, publisher manager and bizdev manager to help execute on client and company growth.
- Develop quarterly and annual strategies for clients to supercharge their customer acquisition. Keep up on industry trends.
- Define, track, and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to clients. Create and articulate storyline to client.
- Help manage, communicate, and grow strategic partnerships important to the portfolio of affiliate clients.
- As team grows, mentor affiliate marketing analysts and publisher manager to help them grow the depth and breadth of their channel skills.
Background + Experience
- 4-6 years of previous demonstrated expertise and experience in affiliate marketing representing advertiser or client programs.
- Understanding and experience with large affiliate platforms, such as Commission Junction or Impact Radius.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in helping clients to understand the business story supported by underlying data of results.
- Strong client relationship management skills and hustle to make sure our clients are satisfied, and we are growing our relationships. Unafraid to share a point of view and lead clients to drive better performance.
- Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!
- Representative of our core values: Truth, Hustle, Pride, and Ownership.
- Strong analytical skills, performance oriented and eager to drive better and better results.
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer.
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a user experience.
Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action. Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!