Remote Interpreters for Costa Rica - Based Spanish
Interpreter Opportunities – Telephonic Interpreters
As a Remote Agent Program (RAP) Interpreter with LSA, you will be a key member of our team in facilitating language communication on a variety of assignments.
· Interpret through web-based system
· Answering inbound calls in a timely manner
· Provide superior customer service
· Full fluency in both English and Spanish
· Adhere to Code of Professional Conduct
· Attention to detail, while working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Professional and positive phone manner with clients from all types of businesses
· Familiarity working in a windows environment (preferred)
· PC Trouble shooting skills (preferred)
· Previous interpreting experience (preferred)
LSA is passionate about what we do, which is helping people thrive in an increasingly global environment! If interested, please apply and include a copy of your resume, which emphasizes your interpreting experience.