Orlando, FL - American Sign Language Interpreters
Orlando, FL /
Interpreter Opportunities – American Sign Language Interpreters /
LSA is looking for American Sign Language Interpreters for a client in the Orlando, FL area. LSA network interpreters are independently contracted, and as such, are able to negotiate competitive fees for services based on experience, professional credentials, and market factors.
Interpreters participating in the LSA network have the ability to accept or decline assignments as best fit their schedule.
Independently contracted interpreters that join the LSA network are provided opportunities to accept challenging assignments and gain competitive industry experience. Interpreters are expected to remain committed to assignments accepted, and to arrive onsite by the time requested by the client.
All interpreters are provided access to our web-based invoicing platform and 24hr coordinator support for assignments, invoicing, and general queries.
To be considered for this role, you must be in/near or able to travel to the Orlando, FL area.
About the role:
Interpreters in LSA’s network of independent contractors are asked to meet the following requirements:
· Associate or Bachelor degree
· RID (or BEI where applicable)
· Interpreter’s state’s QA equivalent level certification
· Proof required License or Registration
· Fluency in English and American Sign Language
· Knowledge of and adherence to the ethics of interpreting
· Experience and comfort working in medical and/or mental health settings