Interpreter Opportunities – On-Site Interpreters /
As a member of LSA’s network of Independently Contracted Interpreters, you will be responsible for facilitating language communication for the Limited English Proficient (LEP) community in a variety of settings, including medical, legal, and customer service. Language Services Associates is continuously accepting qualified interpreters. We service a wide range of interpreting assignments and all languages are welcome!
· Provide superior customer service
· Adhere to Code of Professional Conduct, including maintaining strict standards of confidentiality
· Adhere to all policies and procedures, including professional interpretation protocols and industry specific best practices
· Complete training(s) and participate in ongoing Quality Assurance monitoring
· Full fluency in both English and the target language
· Familiarity with and the ability to comply with industry standard best practices (i.e. professionalism, courtesy, protocol and confidentiality)
· The ability to provide a high level of client service
· Access to personal or public transport
· 2+ years of professional interpreting experience preferred
· Industry specific certifications/trainings preferred (CMI, CCHI, etc.)
LSA is passionate about what we do, which is helping people thrive in an increasingly global environment! If interested, please apply and include a copy of your resume which emphasizes your interpreting experience.