Work From Home /
People Operations – Human Resources /
We are an aerospace R&D company building experimental and certified airships. We are developing advanced technologies to dramatically increase the capabilities and lower the cost of 21st-century airships. We're looking for a passionate Recruiter who possesses a strong growth mindset. This person will provide support to all aspects of recruiting and will take on responsibilities focused on sourcing, scheduling, screening, and establishing our talent brand.
- Partner with the Recruiter Team to support all interviewing and hiring activity
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams on key recruiting and hiring initiatives
- Support coordination efforts by scheduling interviews and managing interview logistics across the company (e.g., phone, virtual, and in-person or on-site events)
- Provide a comfortable and welcoming candidate experience from start to finish so that each applicant feels respected and becomes a champion of our brand
- Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, University Recruiting, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contacts, employee referrals, etc.)
- Assist with administrative tasks throughout the hiring process and help identify top talent by participating in recruiting events and sourcing activities
- 4 years of experience in a recruiting/sourcing
- Exceptional people and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple, competing demands is highly desirable
- Detail-oriented, focused, well-organized, self-motivated, and able to take pride in the quality of work completedIntegrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Exposure to ATS platforms desired, experience with Lever is a plus
- Patient and empathetic for helping others
What We Offer!
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan (100% premium paid for individuals, ~70% for dependents)
- Company-paid life, AD&D, long-term disability, and short-term disability insurances
- Parental leave
- Generous PTO + 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Lunch and snacks provided every day, including accommodations for all dietary restrictions
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Yearly education stipend to obtain certifications or take classes in your field
- Mental health benefit
- Fun events, swag, and the occasional airship ride
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields
LTA Research & Exploration welcomes all candidates to apply including those with limited experience. We understand that candidates with a growth mindset and passion for working on the next chapter in aviation advancement can outweigh experience alone. We celebrate diverse origins and journeys and understand their importance in developing new technology. Rooted in our humanitarian mission, we want to serve the entire globe and have a team that represents those we wish to serve.
Lighter Than Air is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.