Akron, Ohio /
We are an aerospace R&D company building experimental and certified airships. We are developing advanced technologies to dramatically increase the capabilities and lower the cost of 21st-century airships.
LTA, is seeking a motivated Office Manager to help empower our Akron, OH workforce as we build a revolutionary ‘lighter than air’ flight vehicle. Our approach to flight hardware development is encompassed by the motto “build a little, test a little, learn a lot”.
This unique position will allow you to grow and be challenged as you continue your career. Our ideal candidate is someone who is analytical, well-rounded, and employee centric.
- Act as a first point of contact for guests and vendors
- Liaise with facilities, maintenance, and IT to understand office needs
- Oversee initiatives for space-planning as organization grows
- Assist with the completion of onboarding for New Hires
- Liaise with vendors (IT, supplies, catering, etc.); negotiate rates
- Process and pay invoices from vendors as needed
- Ensure kitchen and office areas are fully stocked with food, beverage, and supplies
- Book conference rooms and spaces for meetings
- Ensure team members & guests are compliance with our COVID-19 guidelines
- Plan catering and logistics for events and conferences
- Assist with operational and administrative projects
- Provide administrative and program support to supervisors as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Committed team-player willing to roll up sleeves to get things done
What We Offer!
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields
- Growth potential
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave
- Flexible time off + paid holidays
- 401(k) matching Commuter Benefits
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Wellness stipend
- Education Stipend
- Background check clearance
- Drug Test clearance wherever applicable
- Fully vaccinated against COVID
Lighter Than Air is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.