Sunnyvale, California /
People Operations – Human Resources /
We are an aerospace R&D company building experimental and certified airships. We are developing advanced technologies to dramatically increase the capabilities and lower the cost of 21st-century airships.
LTA is seeking a motivated Office Manager/Exec Administrator to provide an excellent customer experience by exhibiting support and service-oriented attitude and an overall positive presence.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and highly proactive individual that enjoys wearing multiple hats. The Office Manager role will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision and will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Office Management:
- Assist with operational and administrative projects Plan and coordinate company social and team building activities and events.
- Monitor and organize office supplies
- Manage the lunch program for the Pastoria site
- Executive Assistant:
- Oversee and coordinate meeting activities including scheduling, communicating with all parties.
- Arranging travel, and completing expense reports as requested.
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments as needed or requested.
- Host guests and prepare conference rooms for external meetings
- Human Resources:
- Assist with new hire onboarding/off-boarding tasks including compiling and sending new hire packets and term packets to employees.
- Ensure team members and guests are in compliance with our COVID-19 guidelines
- Go to person/’host’ for onsite interviews
- Maintain employee databases in varied platforms
- Superior Microsoft Office skills, specifically in PowerPoint and Excel.
- A strong level of attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, in writing and verbally
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven organizational skills Strong support/service disposition
What We Offer!
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields
- Growth potential
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave
- Flexible time off + paid holidays
- 401(k) matching Commuter Benefits
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Wellness stipend
- Education Stipend
Lighter Than Air is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.