San Francisco, California
LTSE – Software
Location: San Francisco, California
Hiring Manager: Marcus Gosling, VP of Product
Modern companies measure progress over decades, not financial quarters. Investors who invest long term want to know not just how companies plan to produce value in the next quarter but for years to come. Employees, customers, suppliers, and communities count on companies to uphold their commitments and to do right by society.
With software and services for building modern companies and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange, and a coalition of companies and like-minded investors, LTSE supports companies that are built to last and investors who measure their horizons in decades and value companies accordingly.
Our vision is a public market that supports investment, experimentation and scaling that companies can use to find continuous success; one that can open the way for innovation and value creation far into the future.
The Long-Term Stock Exchange (LTSE) is building a team of diverse professionals in fields that span technology, finance, regulation, and law. Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. Founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
LTSE is a software company. Aligned with our new national securities exchange, we build products that support stronger public companies and stronger partnerships between company builders and their long-term investors. For decades, software innovation in the public markets has been focused on the needs of trading and traders. Our mission is to create great software designed for the needs of public companies.
You will be a key member of the LTSE software team, focusing on new product discovery and prototyping, and will work closely with our engineering team to help refine and scale our UI development processes. You will be an internal champion for design systems at LTSE, helping us learn and deliver value more quickly. You will have significant impact not only on what experiences we build for our customers, but also how our software looks and feels to use.
This role is an opportunity to discover and ship new software products that will have a meaningful impact on a key component of society - the capital markets, and to work as part of a great team doing the best work of your career.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses a strong understanding for lean startup and the product development process: product discovery, design, iterating with customers and shipping excellent software products.
- Accelerates the speed at which we build ‘polished’ product prototypes incorporating live market data.
- Discovers high-value product opportunities, designs experiments and continually improves products based on customer observation and feedback.
- Can quickly spin up a new web or mobile app proto that feels polished, secure, etc.
- Proven track record in improving and accelerating the speed and quality of UI design and UI software development across teams.
- An excellent collaborator. We believe the best experiences are built when design and engineering work collaboratively at every stage of the product development process.
- A champion of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including a vacation policy that requires team members take vacation.
- Competitive and flexible early startup compensation package.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities; for any support please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.