Horizon Data Analyst
Remote, or San Francisco, CA, or New York, NY /
LTSE – Software /
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling,
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
You will be a key member of a product development team, working on developing new capital market metrics and data tools for public companies, that help them form and manage strong partnerships with their long-term investors. In recent decades the focus of innovation in the capital markets has been on trading and traders. A core component of the LTSE software mission is to address that imbalance and build powerful tools for long-term companies and their committed investors.
- Experienced with a statistical coding language, such as Python, R, or Scala.
- Comfortable partnering with the product team, discovering and validating product opportunities with our public company CFO and IR customers.
- Experienced writing SQL to query relational databases.
- Collaborative and have the ability to take customer needs and find the answers in our data, work with product managers to develop key metrics and validate hypotheses.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4-plus years of experience in data analytics or a related field.
- Experience navigating a complex data landscape and making decisions in a fast-paced environment with minimal documentation and process.
- Data visualization experience using products such as Looker, Tableau, or Data Studio.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, can draw conclusions from data, and talk about what the data is showing to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in growing domain expertise in capital markets.
Nice to haves:
- Prototype, test and refine experimental data products, working with our customers.
- Experience working with engineering team and product design teams to evolve successful prototypes into production SaaS product offerings.
- Interest in learning Bloomberg or FactSet financial data sources.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
LTSE is deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.