Remote, or New York, NY /
LTSE – Internal Operations /
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling,
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
We are seeking a designer to join our marketing team in order to drive digital and brand initiatives. The designer will be the guardian of the LTSE brand, bringing it to life across channels spanning our website, social media, presentations, email newsletters, video, and print collateral.
Working directly with our Head of Marketing, this role will have the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams and stakeholders to define design solutions for LTSE’s variety of audiences. You will be part of a fast-growing team to define the brand and expression for a company with an ambitious mission to help the companies that want to change the world.
- A multi-disciplinary designer with foundations in brand & graphic design.
- Passionate about design for digital mediums, with experience in UX design (especially web design).
- A creative problem solver, able to explore various solutions and potential ways to solve a problem through design.
- Good at managing multiple work-streams and prioritizing projects.
- A strong collaborator, able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage feedback.
- Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-4 years of formal design experience at a technology/product oriented company or agency.
- Experience working across multiple touch points, including brand, digital, and print.
- Strong proficiency with design and prototyping tools including Figma & Figma prototyping.
- Strong attention to detail. You sweat the small stuff that makes a difference in quality.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take ownership of your work in a fast-moving and changing environment.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding or passion for the capital markets and finance ecosystem.
- Experience working in a startup or similar fast-paced environment.
- Background in user experience design.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
LTSE is deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.