Senior Financial Analyst
LTSE – Customer Development /
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology. In July 2022, we closed a $100m Series C funding.
The Senior Financial Analyst will empower our Capital Markets Advisory team to use sophisticated analytics to support client deliverables and internal projects. This individual will champion data-driven decision-making and will jump at the opportunity to use a variety of data sources to answer difficult questions. This is a great opportunity to leverage strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving through research to support clients to execute against the long-term. Additionally, the Senior Financial Analyst will help support automation of analysis that is repeatable as requested by clients and prospects.
- Adept at using FactSet/CapIQ to analyze individual companies, sectors, and macro-economic topics (e.g. inflation, interest rates, geo-political tensions).
- Ready to use advanced Excel skills, to design new or creative analyses to support day to day operations; ability, or willingness to learn how, to automate analysis in Python.
- Comfortable applying quantitative and analytical skills to market data.
- Experienced at interpreting data, drawing key conclusions, and turning data sets into easily digestible, customer-facing materials (slides, graphics).
- Skilled at using SQL and Python for financial and/or data analysis; familiarity with Jupyter Notebooks; or, willing to expand your skill-set, and learn during the first three months on the job.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3 to 4+ years of professional working experience.
- Advanced knowledge of financial and capital markets data.
- Work experience with FactSet and/or Bloomberg data.
- The ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- “Always Be Learning” mentality.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with sustainability investment practices, frameworks, and rating agencies.
- Familiarity with public company capital market dynamics and interactions with public investors.
- You are curious and practice operating with a beginner's mindset.
- You already embrace Lean Startup methodology, experimentation, and feedback-oriented development.
- Don’t fit all of the specific requirements above? We still encourage you to apply!
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Computer and home office setup.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- We believe in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary between $96,800 - $135,300 (commensurate with experience), as well as company stock options.
LTSE is deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.