San Francisco, California
LTSE – Software
Hiring Manager: Software Engineering Manager, Beth Andres-Beck
LTSE is on a mission to strengthen the partnership between companies and investors who focus on the long-term. We believe that modern companies deserve a public-market option and ecosystem that rewards them for making smart choices that embrace their futures -- choices to innovate, to invest in their employees, and to seed future growth.
Founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology, LTSE is building a team of diverse professionals in fields that span technology, finance, regulation, and law. Investors in LTSE include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized.
Your Future Team
We’re building a software platform for company builders. Our mission is to enable the next generation of bold, visionary companies to thrive. Each tool is something we choose to invest in to create eco-system reform, a fundamental part of our mission.
We are a small, diverse engineering team and you will be a key member, fully participating in the design and evolution of our tooling and practices. Our engineers believe in writing tests, refactoring mercilessly, and that the best code is the code you never have to write. We are a fast-moving startup, but we also prioritize sustainable development, taking advantage of the efficiencies of a small team to have a disproportionate impact.
As a Frontend Architect you will have an opportunity to own the process by which we build design systems for our tools. You will work closely with your colleagues, partners and customers to build web applications that make it easier to run companies well.
- Experience participating in diverse, small, and highly-performing teams
- Passion for improving engineering processes and culture
- Excitement about design systems and using the power of modern CSS
- Strong preference for iterative development and unit testing
- Experience participating in small, diverse teams that prioritize people over process, working software over documentation and responding to change over following a plan
- Comfort with listening to customers and establishing empathy
- Attention to detail and understanding how to delight customers with driving UX polish
- Willingness to contributing to product strategy and roadmap decisions
Reasons you might be a great fit:
- You believe in our mission and want to be a part of a fundamental change in the financial markets
- You delight in the variety of front-end technologies, and have a point of view about how they should be adopted
- You have previously built and are passionate about software that enables businesses to solve operational problems or deliver social impact
- You already embrace the Lean Startup methodology, experimentation and feedback-oriented development and think you will thrive in a high accountability culture designed for continuous improvement
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including a vacation policy that requires team members take vacation
- Competitive and flexible early startup compensation package
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented professionals at the earliest stages of our company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities; for any support please reach out to: email@example.com.