Business Development Manager (Southern Europe Territory)
Lucid is the largest global audience platform providing direct human data to industries including market research, advertising technology, and business consultancy. Over eight billion questions have been asked and answered on the Lucid platform. Lucid delivers real human answers from over 70 million profiled consumers to provide clarity in high-level business decisions. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney, and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager with SaaS sales experience to help grow our UK business. The position provides an experienced sales professional with a tremendous amount of new client opportunity. The Business Development Manager will be based in our London office and will be responsible for developing a new territory to sell both SaaS and managed services. To build the new territory, the individual will be responsible developing a prospect pipeline, converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, working with the client services team to affect quick, quality onboarding, and frequently visiting prospects and existing clients.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate product benefits and features to prospective clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Access, engage and present to senior level management
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Work with client services to grow existing regional revenue
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Lucid
- At least 5 years of sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry or relevant market research / panel sales experience
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Experience in bringing in new business; ideally building a new territory
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.