Project Success Manager, EMEA
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing client requests for market research, including assessing their project requirements and pricing it accordingly, as well as managing the project to completion on our Fulcrum software platform. The job requires a high degree of analytical skill, and the ability to think quickly and creatively in a target-driven environment.
If you are someone who thrives in uncertainty, someone who can make well-reasoned assumptions based on limited data, someone who isn’t afraid to jump in the deep end and learn by doing, then this is the place for you. If successful you will be joining a small, rapidly growing team with unlimited growth potential. You will support clients in multiple time zones and industries and will require an awareness of global challenges and the ability to coordinate across time zones internally as well as externally.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure client needs and project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to bid, design, and implement sample plans for studies
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Must proactively escalate any issues to the stakeholders internally
- Must be able to work independently in an international work environment
- Flexible working hours based on global needs
- Degree holder, Business/Economics/Social Science/Sociology/Statistics preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and clients under tight deadlines, Market Research industry experience preferred
- High proficiency in Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilitiesDesire to be part of a fast growing London start-up
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.